||Help Desk/Technical Support
||Technical Support - Tier 2
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
Technical Support - Tier 2 - PERMANENT in Tampa, FL
Our client is one of the most successful and fastest growing clinical organizations in the US. We are looking for people who are technically bright and have a team-player orientation. Some of the employees we have helped place there in the last two years have already been promoted. They offer an excellent work environment where your contributions will be appreciated, a very competitive compensation/benefits package (15 days PTO, medical/dental/vision, 401k w/ matching) and the opportunity to leverage the latest technologies. Once you apply for this position, one of our recruitment team members will contact you to confidentially discuss your background and this opportunity.
Technical Support - Tier 2 KEY SKILLS:
- 4+ years desktop engineering/junior system administration support in a complex, multi-operating system corporate environment
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft desktop OS- Windows 7and desktop applications (i.e., Microsoft Office suite)
- Experience managing system deployments and patch management with SCCM
- Strong Active Directory administration tools and remote support applications. Experience building, maintaining, and troubleshooting Active Directory group policies. Solid understanding of networking concepts and technologies including Ethernet, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN/WAN, wireless networking, and remote connectivity.
- PowerShell or VBScript scripting to automate routines tasks.
- Experience with virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) solutions including architecture, implementation, and support. Management and support for published applications, published desktops, and virtual desktops.
- Citrix or VMware - highly preferred
Technical Support - Tier 1 Duties:
1. Respond to requests for technical assistance from HES employees via e-mail, phone, in-person, or remote support within SLAs established within the IT Services department. Participates in after-hours, on-call support rotation.
2. Serve as point of escalation within IT Client Services team, taking technical lead on solving complex/unresolved issues. Responsible for advanced technical investigation, analysis, and resolution. Collaborate with IT Infrastructure Services team as needed to design, evaluate, and implement approved modifications to systems and services.
3. Provide training, mentoring, and documentation to team members. Help prioritize work requests, monitor progress to ensure issues and problems are resolved, and evaluate completed work requests to assess resolution, identify recurring problems, and initiate corrective action.
4. Responsible for testing, integration, maintenance, and support of client engineering technologies (i.e., systems management, workstation imaging, software deployment, endpoint security, mobile device management, desktop virtualization). Build software distribution packages, update deployment scripts, monitor software utilization, track hardware and software compliance, and generate reports.
5. Install, configure and troubleshoot desktop, laptops, servers, phones, printers, software, hardware and network issues. Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve Microsoft desktop operating system and applications issues.
6. Create and maintain technical documentation including standard operating procedures, user guides, knowledge base articles, and system configurations. Track technology equipment allocations and monitor computer hardware and software inventories.
7. Assist with creation and execution of detailed work plans for assigned projects. Responsible for adhering to project timelines, meeting defined objectives, and providing timely updates and summaries.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.