||ASP.Net Web Developer
||$60,000.00 - $70,000.00
||Orlando, Florida, USA
ASP.Net Web Developer
Term: Contract to Permanent
Location: Maitland, FL
The Web Developer’s role is to build the operations end of the organization’s Web sites and keep them running smoothly. This includes building and implementing new Web pages and sites; integrating sites with back end applications; migrating legacy applications to the Web; and performing day-to-day administration of the organization’s Web portfolio. Use of a variety of Web development languages is required. This role will also work with the Creative Services department regarding brand and communications.
The Web Developer should have the following skills:
· Participate in setting organizational Web development strategy.
· Develop and communicate Web site usage and security policies and standards to all users.
· Define Web site architecture and overall site structure.
· Establish policies and procedures for publishing Web pages and applications in conjunction with content creators.
· Perform cost-benefit analyses of proposed Web implementations.
· Conduct research into current and emerging Web technologies and issues in support of Web development efforts.
· Install and configure HTTP servers and associated operating systems, and establish appropriate server directory trees.
· Identify, recommend, and prioritize new Web features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department managers.
· Oversee Web development projects, including intranets and extranets.
· Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document Web applications using appropriate editors.
· Register Web servers and sites with domain name services.
· Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing Web applications and sites.
· Work with database administrator to design, develop, and update databases as they relate to Web applications.
· Ensure security of all Web sites and related applications.
· Perform periodic Web site audits.
· Monitor and report on Web site traffic and performance.
· In-depth knowledge of Web technologies, protocols, and tools.
· Strong understanding of Internet programming languages.
· Thorough understanding of application development methodologies.
· Experience with computer graphic and multimedia design.
· Comprehensive experience with structuring, developing, and implementing interactive corporate Web sites.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://orlando.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
o Medical Benefits
o Consultant Lunches and Outings
o Dental Benefits
o Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
o ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
o Consultant Web-Site
o Name Plates
o Care packages/Survival packs
o Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as "Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011" by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: