||Java Developer - Spring / Hibernate / J2EE
||$50.00 - $50.00
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
Java Developer - Spring / Hibernate / J2EE
Java Developer Requirements:
• Overall person should have 4-5 years’ experience in distributed web-based system implementation and application integration.
• Must have experience in Java/J2EE technologies
• Must have sound working knowledge of the SPRING framework including Spring Core, Spring JDBC/Hibernate, Spring WS, Spring MVC, and Spring Integrations.
• Good working knowledge on Hibernate,
• SDLC process knowledge and experience in implementing solutions.
As a Java Developer of the team, will have responsibility for:
• Analysis, design of current and new system components
• Coding, testing and production implementation.
• Integration activities (application setups, configurations, coordination with other teams)
• Ensuring system design adheres to technical standards
• Documenting system changes to satisfy SDLC requirements
• Understand business requirements from functional and technical specifications
• Support/maintenance/monitoring of existing DEV, QA, UAT and Production environments
• Interact with members of business group and other developers and work as a team or individually.
• Can work independently on a given task if required.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: