||Product Business Analyst - Agile / Scrum
||Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, Georgia, USA
Product Business Analyst - Agile / Scrum
Atlanta (Downtown), GA
Platform reengineering, product development needs, enhancing legacy environment.
Product Business Analyst - KEYS
• Business Analyst
• Experience working on a Scrum Team as a product owner.
• Experience working with Product Managers
Product Business Analyst - PLUS
• Certified Scrum Product Owner
• Web/Mobile/ Digital
Senior Business Systems Analyst position will perform business analysis and process improvement on project requirements for all the Digital system applications. They will also work with project and customer management to facilitate communication and the Digital business units. Use advance business knowledge and research customer requests for assistance and recommend software solutions.
Provide project management on smaller projects as well as training, support and quality assurance on application projects. Must promote a high level of collaboration and teamwork with the project team and other teams within an Agile/Scrum environment.
Product Business Analyst Qualifications:
• At least 5 years combined technical and functional business experience, with a minimum of 2 years of Information Technology experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
• BS in Computer Science, MIS, business or experience equivalent.
• Professional certification in business or IT preferred.
• Demonstrate ability to successfully perform the various aspects of the Analyst role across multiple, complex system implementation with custom and 3rd party applications.
• Experience with structured development methodology with preferred Agile/Scrum methodology in a product owner role.
• Advanced analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with proactive customer service skills.
• Demonstrate basic project management skills with advanced communication skills with ability to translate complex concepts between business customers and technical project team.
• Ability to multi-task, manage priorities and mentor/direct others.
• Must have strong teamwork skills.
• Experience with relational databases and queries.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://atlanta.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
o Medical Benefits
o Consultant Lunches and Outings
o Dental Benefits
o Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
o ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
o Consultant Web-Site
o Name Plates
o Care packages/Survival packs
o Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as "Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011" by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: