||Oracle PL/SQL Developer
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
St. Petersburg, FL
Oracle PL/SQL Developer - KEY SKILLS:
- 5+ Oracle development experience (SQL, PL/SQL, data modeling, performance tuning).
- Experience working with large relational databases.
- Experience with Oracle 11g RAC
- Familiar with advanced Oracle features such as materialized views, virtual columns, queues, and bulk binding
- Ability to build highly available, scalable and performing database interfaces.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
Oracle PL/SQL Developer - DUTIES
• Developing custom applications and modifying existing applications in SQL and PL/SQL to meet distinct and changing business requirements.
• Expanding the system data model to add new features while maintaining flexibility and performance
• Developing detailed designs a specifications based on user requirements
• Following the systems development life cycle on large size development and enhancement projects.
• Troubleshooting technical problems and investigating production incidents
• Reviewing development code for deployment, merging and staging code for release to QA, UAT, and production.
• Assisting with project planning, project definition, requirements definition, analysis, design, testing, system documentation and user training.
• Supporting the QA group in developing test plans and test scripts.
• Provide post-implementation and on-going production support as an on-call programmer
All qualified Oracle PL/SQL Developer candidates must possess the following core qualifications:
• Strong understanding of SQL and PL/SQL programming and data architecture.
• A commitment to producing top quality, well designed and flexible custom applications.
• Very strong programming ability, with great attention to detail and design.
• Have the skills to convert program specifications into source code and monitor third party development resources and revise code based on test results
• Must have experience in unit, integration and user acceptance testing.
• Demonstrated ability to design and assist in the timely delivery of high-quality software.
• Strong written, oral, and visual communication skills.
• A forward thinker with strong business sense.
• Dedication to a collaborative working style and the ability to work well in small teams.
• Willingness to participate in after-hours and on-call support.
• A desire to learn and use new technologies.
• Ability to write technical documentation.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: