||IT Specialist Lead - ERP
||$85,000.00 - $135,000.00
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
Hillsborough, Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
IT Specialist Lead - ERP – Perm – Riverview, FL
The position is responsible for providing subject matter expertise in the areas of Environmental Compliance, EH&S, MSDS, and Behavior Safety Analysis, which includes providing solution alternatives and estimates; gathering and interpreting of requirements; and designing, documenting and delivering solutions.
Additional responsibilities will include working with the Manager, IT Process Solutions to provide oversight for the solution design, and delivery and provide coaching / mentoring to others on the team. Tier III support may also be required.
IT Specialist Lead - ERP Requirements:
• 7+ years combined experience in business and/or Information Technology roles, including team leadership on projects.
• 5+ years of hands-on project experience in the design, configuration/development and delivery of business process solutions.
• 2+ years of project team leadership with a focus on the delivery of business process solutions including new processes, new functions and solutions.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience configuring/implementing SAP R3 in the following areas, EH&S, Production Planning, Execution, PP Master Data, Logistics, and Materials Management.(SAP Plant Maintenance a Plus).
• Proven in defining solution strategies, building business cases, analyzing systems requirements, developing process maps and swim lanes, designing and prototyping solutions, defining testing requirements, defining support procedures, and implementing practical solutions.
• Proven expertise in Manufacturing and Execution business processes and enabling technologies.
IT Specialist Lead - ERP Duties:
• Hands-on design, management, documentation, and delivery of business process solutions in accordance with all IT policies, procedures, standards and guidelines set forth by the appropriate governing bodies. This responsibility includes: the direct involvement in the design and build steps, oversight review of all design and build activities performed by the Mining to Manufacture team, documentation and knowledge transfer of final solution to QA, training and service teams.
• Prepare and/or review project proposals/business cases in the area of solution design and alternatives. This also includes collaborating with the business and process councils to better understand the requirements and improvement potential in identified opportunities.
• Work with the Manager, IT Process Solutions in developing best practices relating to requirements definition, process/solution design, and solution implementation (delivery).
• Actively participates and represents the Mining to Manufacturing Team in all release planning and change control / change management activities.
• Provides Application Tier 3 Support.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
o Medical Benefits
o Consultant Lunches and Outings
o Dental Benefits
o Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
o ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
o Consultant Web-Site
o Name Plates
o Care packages/Survival packs
o Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as "Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011" by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: