||$60.00 - $70.00
||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
Miami, Florida, USA
Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Miami Beach, Florida, USA
Fort Lauderdale, FL
We are seeking a strategic team player to fill the role of QA Engineer. The QA Engineer is a highly skilled position in helping to define metrics, strategic test planning for large and enterprise wide projects, to provide technical and strategic leadership for QA. The QA Engineer will work closely with the PMO, the QA Tactical Team and the QA Manager to develop quality testing and services.
The QA Engineer will be accountable for the current and future quality architecture for several groups across the organization. The role must be fluent in Quality Management Systems, Metrics, KPI reporting, Quality visions and philosophies and be able to articulate clear quality objectives to a cross functional team. The QA Engineer will assist in developing a quality management model for the PMO, partnering with the PMO for mentoring and guidance in best practices; define a QMS, mentor fellow QA team members and more.
QA Engineer Primary Responsibilities
1. Create the QA System Documentation on our WIKI using Sharepoint
2. Responsible for creating the High Level Testing Framework and Strategies for large projects and sometimes even medium sized projects
3. Track and report KPIs across all projects
4. Responsible to identify all Process Improvement Opportunities
5. Responsible to coordinate all testing efforts across multiple platforms and teams
6. Responsible for risk determination and analysis
7. Responsible for overall metrics
8. Resource Planning
9. Responsible to provide estimates
10. Responsible for test results reporting and analysis
11. Responsible for updating and maintaining organizational scorecards
QA Engineer Qualifications
• Advanced knowledge of Quality Assurance and Quality Control
• At least 4 years in a team lead and architect capacity within QA
• Proven ability and background with detail project management.
• Excellent organizational and follow up skills.
• Quality oriented and committed to following process guidelines.
• Prior experience with test management required.
• Ability to measure post production defects and compare/analyze them to the project
• Ability to identify regression test planning with efficient usability
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://miami.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: