||C# / SQL - Software Support Engineer
||$55,000.00 - $65,000.00
||Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, USA
C# / SQL - Software Support Engineer
Contract to Perm
C# / SQL - Software Support Engineer Technical Requirements
• 2 - 4 years experience with C#/.NET coding
• 2 - 4 years relevant professional experience in the areas of application support, technical customer support, problem management, relational databases, programming languages, software development.
• Working knowledge of database environment, utilities and SQL
• 2 - 4 years Software Engineering experience
• BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience
• Strong troubleshooting and error analysis skills
• Familiarity and execution of testing methods
• Solid understanding of software development lifecycle
C# / SQL - Software Support Engineer Responsibilities:
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
• Responsible and accountable for providing technical support to our contracted maintenance support customers.
• Detailed knowledge with assigned customers and their environment by reading the design documents and reviewing the code.
• Build strong relationships with customers.
• Meet resolution service level objectives for severity 1, 2, 3 and 4 issues with customer issues and ensure up-to-date details on each open case.
• Ensure peak production performance by performing research and initiating actions to improve results and/or problem correction if not meeting expected results.
• Provide the technical expertise, system knowledge, and applicable code updates to support production & test efforts as it relates to customer problems, issues and concerns.
• Generate reports, files, and documentation to manage open customer issues and to meet contractual SLA requirements.
• Engage / drive Product Development to resolve customer problems, issues, and concerns that require core code changes.
• Ensure customers have the most current software releases/updates. Install the new releases in a VM environment, conduct reviews of code release notes to evaluate potential problems, and do thorough testing before providing code and technical guidance to customers.
• Share knowledge and best practices with other company personnel.
• Participate on a rotating ‘on call’ schedule that provides system support on a 24 X 7 basis, 365 days/year for customers contracted for after hours support.
• Potential 2nd shift requirements as needed.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: